Raghu Engineering College has partnered with Salesforce Inc. to meet the global demand for savvy workforce and salesforce developers. Since more than 120 million workers would be needed soon due to advances in artificial intelligence (AI) and automation, Raghu Engineering College leads with Salesforce Specific Training and Placement focused recruitment initiative to get out students absorbed into jobs.
Salesforce Inc. – The Global Leader in Customer Relationship Management ranked among the Top 10, in the ‘List of Top 100 companies to work for’ by Fortune magazine in 2020 is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California.
As part of this, students are trained and subsequently certified for opportunities in the Salesforce ecosystem.
Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that gives every business team—from sales and marketing to commerce, service, and beyond—a single, shared view of every customer.
Details of Partnering:
Trailhead provides developers and administrators a guided, learning path through the key features of Salesforce, using a set of interactive, online tutorials. Trailhead is a useful resource for developers and administrators at all levels of experience. It’s a refreshing, new approach to learning, offering a simpler, easier, and more engaging option to get started with Sales force. Data Security, Process Automation, Basics, Lightning Components, Visual force Mobile, Application Lifecycle Management, Reports and Dashboards & Lightning Connect modules are in Trailhead.
Under this MoU with Salesforce, students of Raghu Engineering College undergo exclusive in-house training to get certified as:-
- Salesforce Business Administration specialists
- Salesforce declarative platform app builder
You get to kick-start career as a:
- Salesforce Administrator – Learn how to work with stakeholders to define requirements, customize the platform, and enable users to get the most out of Salesforce. Build skills for business to automate complex business processes, creating reports and dashboards, and training users on Salesforce. Learn how to help your team stay efficient and on top of things while keeping an eye on their successes and customer relationships.
- Salesforce Developer –You will use your programmatic and declarative skills to extend and customize applications on the Lightning platform. If you are passionate about coding, you get to build skills in cracking the code on tricky problems, and learn in-demand skills such as salesforce lightning.
What’s UNIQUE with us?
- Exclusive dedicated in-house training to help you get certified.
- Professionally certified and authorized trainer dedicated to Salesforce Training.
- Training from Company Experts (Salesforce) within the campus.