Hundreds of our PEGA certified students get placed in influential companies like TCS, Infosys, Cognizant, Wipro, Accenture, HCL, Tech Mahindra, CapGemini, MPhasis, Pega Systems, Areteans and launch their careers with offer letters right at the beginning of their final year of study.
Our Partnering with PEGA makes Raghu Engineering College one of the 12 prestigious participating institutions across the country for PEGA University Program from PEGA Systems Inc. – an American software company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Assured placements through PEGA Specific 90-Day Training to our exclusively selected batches right from III year onward. Record-breaking success at providing job opportunities with lucrative packages. Creating breakthrough for our studentsmonths before general recruitment drives commence.
This unique and intensive in-house training in association with PEGA Systems Inc. stands as a testimony for our commitment towards helping our students build a recession-proof career.
Pega is the leading international giant in Digital Process Automation, CRM, Case Management, Real-Time Decisioning, Robotic Automation and other technologies.
Students get hands-on-experience in cutting-edge technologies and upon completion of the course of studythey achieve a professional certification, get well equipped with real-time Pega project implementation skills,get absorbed in the workforce and shape up their careers even before fly out of the institution.
As part of the program, students get certified training at two levels:
Level 1: Certified System Architect (CSA)
Upon successful completion of the level 1 training, students are tested for:
- Know-how of the Pega platform including Designer Studio and DCO tools.
- Analytical aptitude to distinguish the business needs and to organize them into stages and steps in a Pega application.
- Application competency to apply fundamental concepts and techniques in component designing and construction of a multi-process application.
- Technical proficiency to apply Pega 7 application design principles and best practices on projects.
- Command of language and vocabulary during data gathering limited to the context of building a Pega application.
Level-2-Certification: Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA):
Upon successful completion candidates are tested on their:
- Analytical skills to analyze requirements to design and create application components.
- Application competency to apply key concepts and techniques in the design and construction of the components of a multi-process application.
- Comprehension competence in order to apply Pega application design and case design principles and best practices on projects.
- Technological dexterity to address security/access requirements in an application.
- Know-how of application debugging tools and features.
- Grasp of performance tuning and system maintenance techniques and tools.
This intensive training equips you with the technical know-how and mastery to launch your careers successfully while most await opportunities. Raghu Engineering College leads the way in creating these opportunities for you with the proven track record of placements