Skip to Main Content
Functions of IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Ensure timely action on feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database to monitor the Institutional quality and development of Quality Culture in the institution
- Authentication of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.