The Department of Civil Engineering was established in 2011-2012. The department offers a four-year degree program in Civil Engineering with an annual intake of 60 students.
The Department of Civil Engineering strives to instill in students the attitudes, values, vision and training that will prepare them for a lifetime of continuous learning and leadership, to develop the ability and passion to work creatively and effectively for the betterment of humankind; to generate realistic and innovative solutions for the current and future technological needs.
- Strenght of Materials Lab
- CAD Lab
- Surveying Lab
- FM & HM
- Concrete Technology
- Geo-technical engineering lab
- Transportation engineering lab
- Environmental engineering lab
- G.I.S Lab
To impart knowledge and excellence in civil engineering and technology with global perspectives to our students and to make them ethically strong engineers to build our nation.
- To produce civil engineers of high calibre, technical skills and ethical values to serve the society and nation
- To make the department a centre of excellence in the field of civil engineering and allied research
- To provide knowledge base and consultancy services to the community in all areas of civil engineering
To promote innovative and original thinking in the minds of budding engineers to face the challenges of future.