The following Steps are to be taken by committee members in order to ensure safety of 1st year students
- It has been resolved that the first year students will be escorted by two anti-ragging committee members to the canteen and labs.
- It has been resolved that two more members will be monitoring near the main gate in the morning and also in the evening.
- It has been resolved that the members of the student committee will bring any unforeseen ragging incidents that takes place on the campus, to the notice of the faculty anti ragging committee members.
- Posters regarding anti ragging along with committee members phone numbers will be displayed in the Canteen and all departments.
- There will be separate college timings with 30 min gap for first year students and senior students.
- All the committee members will be present near the buses in the evening till all the buses leave the campus.
Members of anti ragging committee from faculty
|S No||Name of the Member||Designation||Position|
|4||Dr.R.Vaikunta Rao||HOD, ME||Member|
|5||Dr.G.Jose Moses||HOD, CSE||Member|
|6||Mr.K.Phaninder Vinay||HOD, ECE||Member|
|7||Dr. P. Sasikiran||HOD, EEE||Member|
|8||Mr.R.Srinivasa Rao||HOD, CIVIL||Member|
|10||Mr.Anjani Kumar Mishra||Boys Hostel Warden||Member|
Students from second, third and fourth years are assigned as students anti ragging committee members
|S No||NAME OF THE STUDENT||BRANCH||YEAR||PHONE NUMBER|
|2||A. Sai Vydehi||CE||3rd||9493897597|
|4||M. Harsha Vardhan||EEE||2nd||8179375386|
|7||K. Sri Harsha||ME||2nd||9908710552|
|9||Adhwaith V. Nair||ME||2nd||8463949177|
|18||Ch. Vamsi Krishna Varma||ECE||3rd||9666262750|
|23||G. Ram Charan||CSE||2nd||7396796149|
The following members are appointed as Anti-Ragging Squad and the squad shall conduct raids in the campus periodically and submit a report to the principal from time to time.
|Name of the Squad||Designation||Phone|
|Mr.U.Sarat||HOD/H & S||9885766942|
|Dr. R. Vaikunta Rao||HOD/MECH||9493434508|